Monday, July 13, 2015
Raspberry Yoghurt Paper Wrapped Cupcakes
♡•º纸包蛋糕 paper wrapped cupcakesº•♡
It's something nostalgic , let's go back to our childhood times ^^ My grandma used to buy me these from the traditional bakery. Now I'll have to bake em' myself , adding a little new "infusion" in em' . My Raspberry yogurt paperwrapped cupcakes!! Very soft and raspberrilicious refreshing~♡
My picky brother is a fussy eater when comes to pastries but he loves the texture of this cake that he actually ate 3 cupcakes at a go. So I can say it's a successful bake neh :)
♡Raspberry Yoghurt Paper Wrapped Cupcakes♡
(* makes 8 standard cupcakes)
- 150g all purpose flour & 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder sifted together.
-120g butter softened at room temperature
- 100g castor sugar
- 3 medium eggs, slightly beaten
- 50g Emmi Premium Swiss Raspberry yoghurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3 tablespoon of milk
1. Beat butter & castor sugar till creamy & fluffy .
2. Add in raspberry yoghurt & beat well till combined.
3. Add eggs gradually in.
4. Fold in sifted flour gently and vanilla essence , add in 3 tablespoon milk and mix well swiftly with rubber spatula.
5. Spoon the batter into each paper cups around till 70% filled.
6. Bake at 180ºc for 25-35mins till slightly golden brown . Remove from oven and let cool.
* Tips for layering and stacking the parchment paper (I used greaseproof paper) , trim to the desired size and put into the paper cupliners. Stacking one on top of the other. So that it will then produce a beautiful paper wrapped design.