Monday, March 23, 2015

♡ Muah chee 麻糍◟♡

How long ago since I make muah chee again. Around half a year?
Homemade ones is still the best as in terms healthier and I also make my own crushed roasted peanuts . Same time I can sastify cravings of my mum who's diabetic .

For crushed peanuts , I go by agaration again (lols) at 150ºc for around 30mins. Then I use blender to blend slightly not too fine but with little bits of peanuts inbtwn for the crunch ^^

(For convenience, we can use ready packed peanuts powder as well.)
♡Muah chee 麻糍◟ ♡
Ingredients:
200g glutinous rice flour (糯米粉)
2 teaspoons sugar (两茶匙白糖)
1tablespoon veg.oil (一汤匙食用菜油 )
250ml water (水)
Pinch of salt (少许盐)
Toppings: Crushed peanuts mixed with sugar (花生粉加少许白糖搅拌均匀)
Method :
1) Mix all ingredients into a mixing bowl (*except crushed peanuts) & stir well till mixture dissolved.
把所有材料搅拌均匀至融化。(*除了花生粉不要加入)
2) Brush the bowl with abit of veg.oil & pour mixture into the bowl.
涂抹一些食用菜油在预备蒸用的豌上,再倒入麻糍浆。
3)Steam for 25mins (when cooked will looked semi transparent. )蒸至25分钟至呈现半透明状即可。
4)Let to cool & brush with veg.oil. Serve with crushed peanuts.待冷却,涂抹上一些食用菜油。最后撒上花生粉

No comments:

Post a Comment